21st century technologies will create significant opportunities and challenges for all health care stakeholders. Pharmacovigilance too is in transition, with new sources of medical information and methods for its analysis that will transform today's largely reactive system into proactive benefit-risk management for all medication users.
- Why do we need a new PV model?
- What might effective PV look like in 2038?
- What are some new data sources?
- How can I improve clinical decision making?
- How do we achieve broad accessibility of appropriate information?
- What are the cost-benefit considerations?
|provided by Sciformix|